Monday, June 20, 2011

The Superheroes!


The Superhero Federation has seen my boys and awarded them with their official capes!
The initiation ceremony was last night, and the boys immediately accepted the honor and took the Superhero code very seriously. They both insisted on helping me finish mulching the front yard with aplomb. The mulch looks terrific. Unfortunately, with all the wood chips and dirt I left the camera inside, but I assure you that there was a fair amount of "flying" around the yard and Superhero posturing.

This morning the superheros were back in action saving their baby giraffes from hordes of snakes and centipedes.

They took some time out to scare away the pesky squirrels too!

The horde of centipedes made its way to Nick's bedroom... Thankfully the Superheroes were on the chase, and the nasty bugs met a swift, but honorable, end.
(Thank you, Aunt Sarah!)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am glad they like them. I figured getting them from the Superhero Federation was more exciting that getting them from Aunt Sarah.

Little do they know I am Aunt Sarah by day, and at night I serve on the Superhero Federation's uniform board under the alias Crafty Dynamo.