Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chloe's Dance recital

So, Chloe had her first year of ballet this year. She loved every minute of it and she ended up being pretty good! She has a much better sense of rhythm than I expected and beautiful form. Unfortunately, BECAUSE she is decent at it, I think she will be heading somewhere else for dance next year. The place she was at pretty much just focuses on their competitive teams and leaves the rest of the older girls out. But, she looked adorable and had a great time! I was a pretty proud momma.

The blog isn't letting me post the dance video and I will be heading out of town soon so I am going to post the facebook link? Not sure if this will work or not.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2158986615068&comments

Chloe ready for her performance
Chloe and her friend Michelle
Adorableness in its purest form!
Happiness and joy!
A proud grandma!
mwah mwah! Kisses to my fans!

Chloe thought she was pretty special, as hers was the only bouquet with a ballerina barbie inside. :)
Superstar
We are both very tired here, leaving after a VERY long night.

No comments: