Saturday, January 09, 2010

New York Christmas

Grandparents.... you didn't need to buy any presents for Gavin.... just balloons! This is what he played with the whole time we were in NY. By the way, don't you just love that belly hanging out? The only time in your life that is cute!





Chloe's "Sleeping doody" dress
Our videographer
Uncle Kevin and his thumb sucker
I love this expression
Gigi charmed Aunt Cheryl.... that's for sure!

The girls in the family.
mmmmmmmm....... thanks Jeanette

Just because he is SOOOOOO cute with "Bay-ooo"
Speaking of sleeping...... pretty sure the doll cradle was supposed to be for the DOLLS

Am I the only on who found it impossible to take pictures? Too much going on. I think I was the one overstimulated from the whole event. But it was simply wonderful!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting. I have to get my pictures on to a back up drive before I can download the ones on my camera. That shot of me has added fuel to my "get back in shape" fire. If I could only get people to stop giving me great cookies.