Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new postcard and Max's 2 year pictures


This hasn't been printed yet but it will be my new postcard.

The rest of the pictures are from today's photoshoot at Portrait Innovations. They are just the raw images right now but you get the idea. No pictures of Gianna - we are planning to do hers in March when she is 6 months when we get a family photo done. Max was a complete ham and directed the staff on what props he was going to use and where they should stand. Happy to report that they complied with his demands and there wasn't one tantrum, which these days may be a new record for a 45 minute time frame.

I have PLENTY of pictures so let me know if you would like any of these... really please, I have no idea what I will do with all of them.







No comments: