Sunday, July 13, 2008

ATTENTION

I need pictures of the following people.... Dave and Jeanette together with no Evan. Sarah and Kevin together with no Max. Tom by himself and Elaine by herself. I am updating Chloe's family album and Jeanette's picture is 4 weeks after having Evan (you look a little different now dear) and I never had one of both Sarah and Kevin. This album has really helped her remember those she doesn't see all the time and she can name all the grandparents easily and the great grandparents. We still need to work on the aunts and Uncles. If anyone could post any they have... that would be great!
Cheryl

1 comment:

MorganFamily said...

Cheryl,
I will make sure to get some pictures when we are at the wedding next weekend. Could you make copies for me? I actually got a photo book for Evan and haven't gotten around to printing pictures! I'll need one of you and Dan too!