Thursday, May 06, 2010

Yes, I still have children....

Which is probably the reason I never get around to posting anything. But here they are!

Gavin's shirt says "Will trade sister for tractor." It was a gift from Grandpa Jerry and Charlie and it is most likely 100% true.
Did you know we lived in the 80's? I didn't dress Chloe, she did this to herself. But it is an off the shoulder shirt with a tank top underneath, a hot pink polka-dotted skirt with netting, and lavender leggings. Madonna ain't got nothin' on you babe!
We are in the midst of puzzle mania here in the Morgan house. This is three puzzles that go together for a total of 135 pieces, and Chloe can do it all by herself. (Thank god!)

For some reason I think Gavin REALLY looks like Dan in this picture!



Shortly after this picture was taken, I am sure some screaming and hair pulling followed. But in this moment, it LOOKS like they are helping each other out.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

It has been a while since we saw pics of Gavin and Chloe. I am impressed with Chole's braids! Gavin is looking so old. The time is just flying by!

Grandma Morgan said...

They are both growing to rapidly. I cant believe Chloe will be four this year. (As will Evan) Where oh where has the time gone. And, Gavin isnt staying little either. He will progress faster because he has a "role model." Can't wait see both in two weeks.