Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Stuff


I am experimenting making fabric wall clings. Here is the M I made. This version is made with flannel fabric and then attached to contact paper. It is good for one or two repositions but then starts to become less sticky. I have ordered some vinyl that clings to the wall with no adhesive. Let me know if you want your kid's names.

Also - I see we have some followers that I don't recognize. I know one was an adult site spammer and I blocked them. Take a look and see if you recognize some of the odd ones. I also noticed we were getting some posting from spammers...grrrrr

2 comments:

Looking Best for the Dress said...

Hi! I started a new blog to document my weight loss journey. Since I want to be brutally honest, I've kept it anonymous - therefore can't invite my friends to read it. I'm looking for some followers so I have a little support in this. Check out my blog if you'd like! :)

Ross Momma said...

hiya! I think I got bumped from the feed. Emily Ross friend of Jeanette and Dave from waaay back (remember oboe with me Sarah>?)