Saturday, February 20, 2010

February


I've been baking bread lately. I found a no-knead method that is really easy and only take a few minutes to mix the ingredients. This is ciabatta, our favorite so far from http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2009/01/no-knead-ciabatta-bread-you-can-believe.html. It
is really easy. I added 3 tsp. of vital wheat gluten to the recipe (it is processed out of processed flour).


Yep, they have the same sweatshirt. I bought them at different times and never really intended for them to have matching outfits, but Evan thought it was funny and went to Nick's dresser to get the matching outfit.


Dave got really camera happy. I have a series of pics like this with the kids from my birthday.

Nicholas enjoying a one of Evan's daily percussion recitals. I have a good video of him dancing, but need to figure out how to convert to something faster to download.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MorganFamily said...

Can I just say I want to eat those two up!!! SO cute! I can't wait to see them. Only a month! Don't let them get too big in the next 30 days.

Cheryl

Grandma Morgan said...

The bread looks delish! I believe I have many pictures featuring Dave in that pose. Amazing...My two little guys are growing too fast. Evan is really starting to look like a "guy" instead of a little boy.