Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring

Here are just an odd assortment of pictures. I figure Easter pics will come with a vengeance here soon so I thought I had better get my act in gear and post them.
I have a love/hate thing with this picture of Gavin because he looks so darn old. When did my baby become a boy?
Daycare crew at their morning "bus stop" behind my school. We're missing Mckenna, but you get the idea. Please don't think they usually sit still like this.

Gavin likes the chicks
Baby duck at Dan's school
Bubble blowing at Grandma Carol's

Blurry pic of the happy couple (Dan's cousin Ron and his wife Amy)

While in NC visiting my mom and heading to Ron's wedding, we partied with the Easter Bunny. We got to eat breakfast, have balloon creations made for us, make a craft (bunny picture frame), listen to a book read aloud, and then watch classic Peter Cottontail (claymation) on the big movie screen all at the local movie theater for the price of 3 pairs of gently used shoes. A lot of fun!!
This is my daughter's opinion of the Easter Bunny. She later announced to the whole theater that this was just a man in a costume.... sigh. I don't envy her kindergarten teacher.
Gavin's balloon dinosaur hat.
Bunny ears with breakfast
Life is good when lived in the woods....

No comments: