Monday, June 28, 2010

The Boccoluccis Go Camping

We survived our first camping trip with the kiddos. We were a little rusty at camping but made it there and back with both kids. Max got car sick on the way up and had a hard time sleeping in the tent the first night but by the second night he was telling us he didn't want to go home. Unfortunately, the bugs didn't want us to go home either - I counted 33 bites on ONE of my legs, Gigi has about 12 on her face and Max has about 20 all over him. The pediatrician said this morning that I should take a picture of them cause they look so funny.

We went with our friends the Thompsons, same family from the Father's Day pictures. I didn't get a picture of it but I took my first drive on a dirt bike and I have to say that I enjoyed it. I told Kevin not to get me one until both kids are riding because I just can't picture a burley on the back of a dirt bike.



The Ladies Man


Hot Dog Roasting


Bubbles

The "Dinosaur" bones we found at our camp site.

1 comment:

Grandma Morgan said...

Great looking dinosaur head! That hot dog looked well done.... Gianna has so many expressions...