Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Wetgan

My apologies for the multiple postings. Now-a-days, if I have a moment, I have to use it! You'll notice there are no new pics of the house or of Halloween night. Our memory card was full and the cords all packed up. Some friends got some pics of Halloween night but have yet to send them our way. We'll try to get some house pics up as we settle in, but we are still a ways from being settled.
Here are few more shots from the weekend. Nick on the train (wearing my new favorite shirt), Evan playing in leaves.

The Morgan and Wetzel families!
Ohio upset PSU this year, so the Wetgan will be on display in MI (what a shame).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MorganFamily said...

Oh my gosh, I love that first pic of Nicholas. He looks so cute, I want to eat up his chubby cheeks. He looks like a slightly rounder version of Evan! No one will be able to deny they are brothers for sure!

Cheryl