Saturday, October 24, 2009

Santa, if you're listening....

Chloe decided spontaneously to write a letter to Santa today. She worked hard for several minutes and then when she was finished, I asked her to read it to me... thinking I would get some insight on what this little girl wanted for Christmas. The letter goes as follows (and yes, this is a word for word quotation):

Dear Santa,
I love you. Bring me toys. I want candy, puzzles, a green snake, and an orange turtle. You are my best friend. Thank you.

Chloe Jane Morgan

I guess this is more information than the "pink" that I got from her last year... I informed her that Santa only has pretend animals (no real snakes or turtles). She told me that she had asked him and he DOES have real snakes and turtles.... Anywho, if someone can find me something cute and NOT LIVING that fits her requirements, let me know.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=4572666

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1857305

Not real - but fit the color/species request.

Grandma Morgan said...

Dear Chloe,
Santa will see what he can do. I think a real snake would be cool!!!Mommy probably would not think so, but grandma does. But, it would have to live at your house. Grandma is traveling too much to take care of it.