Friday, December 05, 2008

Tea with Mrs. Claus

Chloe and I went to have tea with Mrs. Claus today (or, as she called her, "Mrs. Ho Ho"). There were Christmas songs, stories, and cookies!



The kids danced around the room playing instruments. Chloe enjoyed the tambourine more than it looks.
Chloe's monkey grin
Talking to Mrs. Claus
I couldn't believe she was brave enough to dance around without me! She is getting to be a big girl!
Now she's dancing with the elves.
It's hard to get a picture with a two year old hopped up on cookies!


Chloe's favorite part of the event was the cookie!
Chloe, Mrs. Claus and two assorted elves

2 comments:

MorganFamily said...

I love Chloe's shoes! Looks like she had a wonderful time with Mrs. Claus.

Grandma Morgan said...

I am glad she was not afraid of Mrs. HoHo. Where was Gavin?