Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A big day...


Chloe pooped on the potty three times and peed twice. The best part was that she did it all on her own! We are so proud of her. The picture, by the way, is not staged. She really was reading on the potty!


Don't get grossed out.... the gunk around her mouth is from an Oreo....
Gavin is holding his bottle all by himself here!
Lazy daddy sure is happy about this milestone!
Just to prove that "lazy daddy" isn't really lazy... at least not all the time! :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I see she is reading the One Step ahead catalog. We just got ours too.

MorganFamily said...

She loves that catalog... she calls it the baby book. I think she may think we ordered Gavin from there!

kelly said...

yay Chloe!

Grandma Morgan said...

Chloe is my big girl now. I am so proud of her.

Jeanette said...

Oh my! I've missed so much! Gavin holding the bottle, Chloe potty trained and Max has teeth!

YAY for all the Little Ones!